Sunday, December 5, 2010

This Book Club is Lame.

Well, here is the plan:
I am going to read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn for December.

I am no longer emailing people.  All book club news is here.

I really want to have a reason to read books and have people to talk about them with me.  Obviously, November was a bit of flop.  Probably due to the approaching holidays as well as Thanksgiving.  Also, Cameo just had a baby like a week and a half ago and Kenna is in Texas adopting a baby.  Busy times all around.

I am still going to do this, but I hope more people will join in ;).  If not, don't blame me if this turns into Allison's book club and blog.

Also, Brittney, you picked a good book.  I hope people will think about reading it if they have not already.

2 comments:

  1. Allison! I started reading the November book and really like it so far, but I'm still on chapter 2! I haven't had a whole lot of extra time to sit and read as of late. But I definitely want to keep up with the book group.

    I think doing an online chat would (possibly?) be better than answering questions via posts. Did we try that for Nov? I didn't see a post about anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I'm on board this time. You haven't chosen a new date for the next discussion yet, right? Or am I TOTALLY out of the loop?

    ReplyDelete